LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE (LAG)
LAG Terms are as follows.
All orders come with an added amount or weight to cover any issues in delayed deliveries and such.
We will guarantee a live delivery if the following terms are met.
1. If the temp's are above 95F or below 35F at the delivery address you must select at least 1 product in your order to be held for pickup at your local post office. You must pick the order up within 36 hours of the delivery stamp showing the package is available for pickup.
2. If you have selected the package to be delivered directly to your address you must track the progress with the tracking # emailed to the provided email address on the order form. Once the package shows delivered you must inspect the live feeders and if there are more than 10% DOA you must email us within 1 hour of the carriers delivered time stamp.
3. Upon contact we may ask for pictures for records and proof of damage or DOA for any resolution such as refund, re-ship, or coupon code to cover the loss.
4. We reserve the right to postpone any shipment and will contact you by email if the weather conditions are too severe to ship live feeders.
5. Most issues over the years have proven to happen on the delivery address side between the post office and the destination address in mail trucks, So please consider having the order held when selecting live feeders. We will guarantee them as long as you email us within an hour of the delivery stamp so we can assume they did not sit in a mailbox or direct outside conditions for too long.
With USPS our success rate is very good considering all the issues with shipping.
Email for any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering us for your feeder needs !